Monday, November 22, 2021

weaving with my class.

 





Weaving.

Three days ago I did some weaving with my student teacher, we chose some colours when I mean “we” I mean the whole class. I picked green,blue and purple. It looked like a square or a box, I went though in and out again and again.


  I decided to do it myself since I have done it last year, and I still remember how to do it. How I remember how you need to go in and out several times. Honestly it's a simple way of remembering. But I did it 


 We did it on the 19th of November, Friday 2021. It was the last day of the week, because it was Friday!


2 comments:

  1. good work nathan I can use you info to give to matser and take over the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete